Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm SAD


NowAdays I turn psycho due to two things.1st is my nearing pradtical exams(from 5th and also my theory exams from 21st)and 2nd is all the anti-Nepali words I have to hear over here in Bangalore.My 1st clash was with my teacher.The second day went to college one teacher over there asked me questions in Hindi.I said him i'm more comfortable in English than HIndi .He asked me where i was from.I said from Nepal.Then he said me "so what you don't know Hindi?".At that time I thought what the f***.Why should I know Hindi?Am not I a Nepali and don't I have my own languge,tradition and culture?From that day the way I thought has completely changed.And the way I think India has completely changed.I'm mostly bored by the sick thinking of the people over here.They always thought Nepalese to be Bahadurs(they thought differently).I'm not here to explain the bravery of nepalese or praise Nepal or something like that.But whoever says what I'm really rpoud to a Nepali.Now i'll define my next case.This made me write this blog also.Few days ago I was on my Indian friends room.He had already a next friend over there.He just came up to me and asked how big was Nepal.I said its small but its a world for me.He laughed in a sarcastic way and definately it made me sick again.He than said something like Nepal is so much unprivileged due to because its trapped mosquito between China and India.I said him clearly that I was not there for something like nationalism.Then he again started making fum of me saying words like "sapji".I would have shown him what is "sapji" if he was in Nepal but damn...............And to tell the truth we are thought so different.But in a way if you compare the condition of Indians in Nepal its ..............I'm not going against India hai.....Those "DHOTIS" selling panipuris in Nepal,selling mobile covers on streets of Newroad,begging in RNAC,and broking the silence of kathmandu in mid-day with words like "alu,pyag,cauli"....who are they????Its you Dhotis..Even those who clean toilets in Bishal Bazar and cut paddys in Terai are all those Dhotis.But after all these also I in my life Never build up a bad thinking about them...I can't even blame Kumari and Jai-Nepal for those HIndi movies.WHY PROMOTE THEM????.....I don't wanna be Racist.But I'm definately upset.GUys sorry.....No offence to those who are extremely friendly to me........!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Pooza said...

saurabh,atfirst i appreciate ur feeling for nepal.well every nepali outside nepal feels the same...whether be it in india or america...but yea i must admit,we nepalese are not that bad to other nationalist.we know what that country lack and how much suffer still we keep quiet because we are civilized people.atleast we dont laugh at others pain.
u have a chance to prove all nepalese arent "sapji"...i m shure u'll prove it!!!

Saurav said...

thanx,
for ur comment
yeah the thing you wrote is also true but only keeping these things in blog will not materialize it yaar..........

Anonymous said...

hey saurabh me too m indian but faced the same situation like urs...we were sitting in genetics lab k(i mean me n ma classmates)...then they were talking abt parshant tamang(indian idol)..they were saying taht he dsnt deserves to b an indian idol n all those craps...i couldnt keep ma mouth shut so i said like they cant do anything aftaall hes crowned indian idol...n then one guy said that wen m in lab if i ve to show ma slides to the external teacher then ill say "sapji ma slides" n everyone started laughing..i felt really very bad i walked out 4rm there...n those guys came n said sorry n i said them every nepali is not sapji....these indians dnt even knw taht sikkim is a part of india ..they ask me whether m 4rm nepal or sikkin is an independent country...wat else to say to these indians they dnt even knw their map....neways m aghast that y these ppl consider nepalis like this.....

Saurav said...

Thanx for sharing ur experience,.........

sandman89 said...

yup dude.....i tottaly agree with u and so r my condolences with u i tottaly understamd the way u feel......but u know wat to one extend its all a mindset if u take evry thing positively it always wud work iut well......trust me on ths one and y dont u give it a shot on the suggestion u,ll see.

Saurav said...

thanx sandy ..........
really your comment made me think
saurav posting with out being logged

Saurav said...

Thanx all for ur comment and this must be my most commented post
and m happpy boot that
some really thinkeable comments...................

Anonymous said...

We all nepalese should think abt it..humiliating by others not only by Indians..This blog just shows a nepalese person feeling bored by Indian thoughts but it doesn't force the Indians to think abt it..It would be more nice if that case would be considered later

Saurav said...

yup dude .........
i totally agree with you and is trying to bring out a blog soon on that

Punam said...

yeah.............bt wat can i comment on dat me too being an indian.........really sorry 4 da damn treatment bt as u said it really does mk us sick.........nd da way u wrote da condition of indians in nepal awesome........dey r worth of it...........ha ha ha........

 
Follow @__saurav