Sunday, June 29, 2008

NO ONE!!

Its the inner feeling that I can't explain or write or show,but it definitely feels insane.Do nothing,feel nothing,listen nobody and be no-one.Its the best feeling in the world.But if you never try you'll know.Life is empty now.If you still think pessimism rules me then listen, I don't wanna be an exhibitionist and neither a loser.Don't title me.I like myself untitled.Don't explore me I'm good unexplored.
What else could I explain when everything is going wrong.I wish I could turn back to those time I made decisions.Coming here was definately a bad decision.It hurts now.No-one around and sick minded people,so narrow and entangled.But all alone is how we are!Never thought would be in such a situation.Be in your country and live the life as much as you can."Bideshinu nai jivan ko lakshya nabanaunu" but whom i'm advising?The perfect no-body.When people used to speak about their love for the soil and country I used to think that its all bullshit but now i'm getting it a bit.Life is not the way we think.Its too complicated in life don't make it more complicated and sophisticated.Make it simple.And never be in other's world that's so cold.Anarchy rules.Rule yourself.But again whom i'm advising and its the same no-body here.
Had been visiting much more Nepal related sites and searching the videos relating Nepal and of course Nepali metal.Good to see such a big Nepali crowd today in blogging world and you tube.The young responses of young Nepalese on videos relating Nepal definitely made me happy and made me write these words too.Keep it up Nepali guys in you tube.All doing great job.
Looking forward for Nepaltube.com.What do you think webmasters of Nepal?Love to the country can be seen in videos like Hamro Nepal featured by a young Nepali.And read the comments on it,you'll love it.Happy to see a world created like this.Happy to be at least proud of being something.I think you got it by now.Still not even crossed half of the life(who knows may be counting last days)but also got many happenings in life.Still life rocks.
"GO BACK" sometimes the life says and sometimes it says why running away of challenge.I'm in complete dilemma(don't know the spelling) coz i'm so sick of everything.Lost somewhere in this world of nothing and nobody.Don't know what i'm scrambling now too.
And to no-body:
Don't showoff too much or pretend.I know you and the world knows you.You are capable of only one thing and that's nothing and i'm not mistaken this time.You suck and its true.If you're testing my patience you'll die to see me taking the 1st step.Don't take it as a warning its a advice and in the coming days don't mess with me coz I love myself unexplored.Do things normally and you'll be normal.What you think of yourself?If you still think i'm wrong no-one can rescue you!Do as you like and fuck your life.And as always these all warnings and advises are also for complete NO-BODY.


EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOVE IS JUST MY WAY OF THINKING.ITS INDICATED TO NOBODY AND NO WORDS SHOULD INTERFERE ANYBODY.THE BLOG BTW IS ALSO A COMPLETE NOTHING.IF I'VE WASTED YOUR TIME ON THIS READING SORRY FOR THAT.NEXT TIME MAY BE I'LL BE OUT WITH A KNOWLEDGE FULL WRITING.BUT THIS TIME I'M REALLY REGRETTING..................................................................................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

K chha bro, still unable to adjust in india? You have my mobile number right? call me sometime. I heard that ur exam is coming soon. how u doing?

Anonymous said...

Happy to know that you now also gaze through ma pages while passing by.Yo dai life is gud and i'm doing gud too.I do hav ur no. engraved in my sim i'll call ya afta i'll be back to bangalore!currently on vellore fo ma dads treament!
peace out broda!

Anonymous said...

saurav u have nice feeling and well writing skill keep it up man
dont feel like that doing nothing , feeling nothing,listening nobody and be nobody it is an unsocial feeling being and social being.do enjoy ur life how it is.god bless u

sandman89 said...

mr. nobody...i donno about this blog....but one thing that i can say is that....about the part nepaltube.com....




imagine this,


one day a person starts a site nepaltube.com....becomes the richest person...and when interviewed says that this all because of talented bloggers that i stand here.....and media is like 'telll us sir whose follower are u......and he says SAurav pradhan.....evry one crazy.....all checkin out blogs and commenting.....soon starts his own website.....filled with blogs.....fulll rich.....and when asked who ur idol was....u did say....sandeep jaswal as he predicted and made me realise the power of my ideas and the power of bloging......brilliant isnt it.....



.....
hope u actually read my comments cause u also know that at the end of the day i do make SENSE...lol>>>>>>>cheers mate..>>>

Saurav said...

nice concept dude!!!!
But don kno it'l work o not!!!!!!
nepaltube .com and earning millions forget it!!!!!!

sandman89 said...

hahahaha......thts wat we alll gotta say now.....wait till u actually living the moment by laughin over these times...........GET IT>>>>>>LOL

 
Follow @__saurav