Friday, September 9, 2011

Fakeness !

It has really been long since i last blogged.You know life's getting hasty with age.I guess its the lesson of time that it teaches to every freakin youngster.
Some month ago at round may i was so shocked by the gift i got for my birthday.It was a packed fakeness that needed no explanation. It came as a storm and took away my life by force . Since then i've learnt life's not that easy. The problem with us is we just think a lot bout our belongings than ourselves.At that time I wanted to blog a lot but again I thought I would splatter my anger so bad that I would hate myself later.In this world being true is not just being loyal.I guess you have to have that supernatural skill to know what's going on on others mind.Life's not a bitch , its just that we tend to make it whore ourselves *a big lesson learned*
What would you do when you are stranded half way on a war where retreat is not an option ?
Ya thats where I'v reached. I won't even be delighted to fight back nor to give up with words.
These were too life thoughts haha .
I'm starting a travalogue soon.Or a tech blog.
Had grown up so showing this blog to all would be like opening a class 10 diary and checking out that class crush.
All we have is nothing at end.
Wrote while plugging earphones and playing Everybody must get stoned by Black Crows !
# JainNepal

6 comments:

Jacky Le said...

interesting, i feel the same way about life: its not that easy. and yes it does make ourselves become "whores"
stumblethesewords.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It doesn't look like you come to this blog often but I'm going to throw this out anyway, just in case. Life is what you make of it. If you see the dark side of everything then the devil is with you as your closest friend and you have to shed him like a filthy garment. You have to find light in God. Don't stay down in the dark. That's where the soul weeps for eternity. Come to the light and your soul will song. That's a promise! God is your way, He's your answer. If I, a manically depressed individual, can find light and joy in knowing God, then anyone can. I hope you'll call Him today. Just call Him and talk to Him like you would a friend. Not saying you don't already, but I'm saying talk louder!!

Saurav said...

Hey Kelline ,
Its was so noce to hear from you on that blog! Ya i agreed in the point that i have been too blatent bout life but still m not that pessimist! The nly reason i am
Nt able to vosit my blig so often is my engazedness in programming and my course!I ve really been busy!And I am happy but its just that some weird things that happenes and encircles the black tornedo in our lives !
But i believe in god ! Kip up da gud work of writing !

neelu said...

Saurav Jee.
I work at The Himalayan times the national leading daily and would like to use your blogs for our page.

Therefore pls grant us the permission. u can reach me at rjneelu.s@gmail.com. I hope to hear from u.

regards.

Counsellor Hornchurch said...

Very interesting post, not any where near enough people talk to god how they should!!


Counselling Hornchurch and Couselling Romford

Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

 
Follow @__saurav