Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hard Times Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Dashain!!!Hopeless Tihar and what after that??
Bangalore University first semester exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost three and half month here in Bangalore and I'm facing my 1st sem exams.
The courses are definately huge and what to say they haven't been completed on college.
Really hard times again!!
The time after I completed my 12th was like my golden days and that 1 yr of tensionless life(despite the visa issues)uHHHHhh.......
Gahanapokhari stay for loooooong hours ......
Babu dai ko cyber .............
Newroad ra kumari jahile pani..............
And what wouldbe my condition now?You all can think of it.
The course is very long and almost 40% had not been done on college.The practicals are like.......
me blogging that is very rarely ..........
We even couldn't do the 1st 10 practicals on electronics!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!How will i write exams?
C programming hopeless subject that turned me insane!!Its practicals not to talk bout that!!
All these boring things.why should I make you all sick ??????
My plans after Exams>>>>>
(1)hope to visit mysore(lets see)
(2)blogging
(3)blogging
(4)more blogging
I read so many blogs bout Thamel life,Dashain,Tihar amd daily lives.......
I wanted to write myself but who will wruite my exams if i only do these!!so guys will be back with really a cool layout and the contents too.......
My practicals had been postponded to 17th nov and theory from 21st of nov.......
Wish me luck!!!!!
Hope i'll at least get !st Division#

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
Follow @__saurav