Sunday, December 9, 2007

MONDAY:)

Derai Parkheko din aja balla ayo!!!!(much awaited day came today only)I finished my theories and pacticals.Much happy and satisfied today.I woke up staright 9.30 today ans is planning to go to whitefield by evening.Sorry for my plans on photoblog on bangalore.Its not actually woking out.I'm alone here and roaming Bangalore is not like going around Basantapur.Will surely complete it one day.Anydate!!!!!!!
Life is a bit liveable now but if I remember tommorrow that 7 am wake up and 8am at the stop and then regular classes frm 9 to 5.It seriously sucks.Many things are happening here now and then.Will try to Jot them all here if i remember them all.
The 1st thing is,I again shaved my hair giving that Nepali touch.And everybody over here asking me why???????I said,"just like that".Since most of my friends are leaving for their home here witin India,I really want to go back Nepal.but..........
One of my Nepali friends here(nepali but India born)missed his last semester exam.All our eaxms were from 2 pm at day except the last at 9 am.He thought that exam was also on 2 and slept the whole morning.I tried calling him up but it was of no use.He finnaly missed his exam.sad bout him:(
First time in my life I gave my gaze ti someone here.He's lucky coz i trust him.I don't trust much people.That friend of mine requested me to write a note on him like how's am i???how i think???as such.......I thought of including it here only.He's a guy who i fll is gud but at times acts too sturrbon.At times he behaves like hell......i dont know what he finds in teasing and irritating people.....if the one i'm talking about is reading this blog tahe a note of it yaar....Abd he's atill flirting with his ex sabdcruz(he and i only know by that name).Oie seriously dont get angry with me hai.I'm writng the way you are.....I had a blog on my cell to sinceit is with my fren so can't post it now.will do it soon.Its on roman nepali.
The next incident is like..................I was on a class redaing before my practical exans yesterdau she was sitting with me on last bench.While we were casually talking she asked me if i was muslim?????????OMFG!!!!!!!!Do I look like Muslim?Since then i've been trying to figure out mysely how i look like.May be its because of my weird look and my trimmed head is adding om it.And my BOke Dari too(don know what its called in English).I want to spend at least today happily coz I know hard days are ye to see.Hope to work on photoblog and that gage post soon.........

5 comments:

sandman89 said...

well dude thnx a lot........just wht i expected frm u....the truth......any ways dont't worry abt ur boring life here in bangalore..........me also not from bangalore.....and now tht the exams are over .....we shal plan for mysore definetly.....

Anonymous said...

yeah sure we'll make it grand.......................
srry bout i cudn't include most of the things on blog ..........
keep comenting yaar ........
ifeel bored to write when no comments are there

Pooza said...

atlast u found a fren there...tats gud...have a gr8 life there...

Anonymous said...

hey pooza ur gettin pals there....................
sanjog and sachun ur way..........
hav a great time ahead

sandman89 said...

no photo blog.....no gage post....by th way whr is the gage u were to gift e.....
nyways.....i thought i heard u bieng raciast....how could u put up a statement like tht....it might hav been written unintentionally and might even not mean harm......but will end in harmin......pls edit tht if u may...>>>>>>>>>>
so wats else is cookin????
:-)

 
Follow @__saurav