Thursday, December 20, 2007

PSYcho THOUGHTS#

Hated thy love!
Loved thy hate!
WHat an addiction I'm prone to!
Sadness kills.I'm noy spared.
Shattered back to where I started.
I'm Imperfect!
Deadify your soul,then you can understand what this world is!
No love!No peace,All hatred.
I'm sent to this world to find peace among the rotting corpse.
Hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dark sarcasm building roots!
May be because death is certain life is not!
Fear of life not death!!!!!
Who loved loneliness?who loved hate???
THis is what the world taught me............
A soul full of vengeance!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've not lost the race.
and I'll not quit.....



Note~I'm not turning psycho hai first of all.I just felt like wriring it long time ago when I first listened to Antim Grahan songs(local ktm black metal band).A bit of feelings hai.Here goes a very soulful extract from the lyrics of antim grahan.
As I wep my tears they burn,there shall be no more dawn.....
Ethernal darkness now for ever,I'm spirit living in this curse.
In thy world of Insanity,I live on the edge.And angels eternally thy burn.
(never thought this would be a post one day)
.................................................................................

2 comments:

Binaya said...

there r three things i like most.i want to repeat it.they are
i'am imperfect

deadify your soul than you can understand what this world is.

death is certain and lifeis not

and i have not lost hte race and i will not quit
these r the thing that r similar for me also
from your poem i think i have to change my thinking about life
till today i have not lost my race completely but the sucess is like silver ring of black cloud.this poem make me awake again to restart struggle for sucess

and finally saurav continue this.

Saurav said...

gud yaar >>>>>>>>>.
got carried away by my rhyme or wat??????
i'm not a poet !!!!!!!!
keep commenting!!!!!!!!

 
Follow @__saurav