Tuesday, December 18, 2007

musically CHAnged!!!!!


I'm a METAL fan.Especially black metal.My likenesses are Dark Tranquility,Lamb Of God,cof,cob,Kreator e.t.c.Liked even Daughtry,RATM,RHCP & some soulful music by Blunt,John mayer,Norah Jones e.t.c.Always hated hip-hop though.Tried my best to visit all gigs n concerts of ktm on Mahendra police club,Ex-army club,Nepal sangeet bidhyalaya & Bhrikuti Mandap.Always admired local metal scene.
Since I've come here things have changed a lot.Basically i'm missin the underground Nepali metal scene and local bands like Cruentus,Blood Blisters,Antim Grahan(broked up),Bhumi etc.Here less metal fans though many gigs happening frequently.Never been to any of the concerts over here.Since I came 4-5 international band like Scorpions,Black eyed peas had already performed.My play list on my cell her is confined to musics of RNB n some rock.Hinder and Breaking Benjamin were the best bands I discovered after coming to BangaloreBesides there songs,my play list consists of songs by Justin,Timbaland,sum 41,linkin park and some metal melodies.Back in home my play list were always full of metal songs.I've to say I'm a bit changed musically.
None of my close friends here listen to metal.All thing its just a loud crap without any melody.But if you go deeply there's no other music like metal.The lyrics,the eternal sorrow,the frustration,the anger,the pain.Everything you'll find in this music.Lyrics are awesome.
take a sample:
I am the lords of misery and sorrow Forever my slave I am the Lords of misery and sorrow Forever this pain I am the lords of misery and sorrow This is the end I am the lords of misery and sorrow This is thy demise
This lyrics is from the song Lords of sorrow and misery by Antim Grahan.
Even remember listening to metal programs oh HBC and Kantipur f.m.They too played good metal music.At least you can express your frustrations over the songs.I always loved black meta;.
Can you guess my personal favourite now??????
Its Pieces by Linkin Park.Really I've changed a lot..............
.......................
the above picture is from ktmrocks and is within the disclaimer
extract of the disclaimer.
DISCLAIMER:

1. No rights reserved! (except for the name and logo ktmROCKS, which is a registered TM)

2. That means - Yes, you can Copy, Share, Save, Cite or Quote from this site as long as such is done for Supporting the Local Scene... pictures, videos, mp3s, texts - everything. We will not sue anyone for piracy. .
here is link to nepal's underground metal scene(click here)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

k ho timi linkin park ma jhareko.
ani metal lai hapeko ho ki kya ho.
music chai sabai sune pani ,metal lai chai respect deu.they reallly taste different.

Saurav said...

i don mean to hepeko metal .......................
ahile ko favourite po ta in pices bhaneko
how can i be separated from metal yaar ..........
by da way who r u?????

Anonymous said...

sanjog muji po raicha!!!!!!!!1

 
Follow @__saurav