Monday, October 1, 2007

Kathmandu days


I'm in Bangalore India now and miss my country and Kathmandu so much...........
..............
The night newroad and basantapur visits,the Gahanapokhari stay,the secret Manakamana travel and many more..........
How can they go away from my memory .....................
I am missin the local momos of Kathmandu the most........
here in bangalore momo are not like momo at all ....
I along with my fren sanjog,sachin,navin solta,chau,kale,mukesh,tshering,ricky,mata,hanu and all other gahanapokhari guys used to have so much fun there.We use to spend the whole day there on the side of lake jus by the coffee and some snacks of Bhim dai's shop.Bhim dai(brother) is a cool person.He use to run a small tea shop which he extended to a shop.So we all the guys use to buy everything from Bhim dai.He was like our guardian.
And on every celebration those Thamel nigths.
I can never forget those moments.Dining at chandiko thal.goin to Thamel on night.Christmas and those new year celebration i can never forget.The Christmas in which we could't return hom and had to sleep on chau's house .
All those moments..................
Babu dai's cyber ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
continuous 4-5 hrs of download even illegal downloads giving seats to girls on cyber.And chatin with the girls next seat.Those cyber parties with noodles and fresh.Krishna dai's anger ,Babu dai's smile ,Muskan dai's rage and suggestion ,Arvind,s HI5 postin how can i forget those moments.............
And my hostel located at kalopul,maligaun.
My hostel warden or head Kanta mam.She was cool.Pratikshya miss,sano babu,bishnu dai,chandar didi all were great.
After all I miss all of them here each and every moment.
The harry porter turned to DIe hard-4 day.Sleepin on Mukesh's room goin to eat at putalisadak.Going to Navin's room,Bibek's room and watchin movies.I reallly miss you all ..........
Even I can never forget the Goethe moments .
not readin and comin for exams those germany conversations .
Suman and Arun and the dai's
i all miss you here
Hope to see you all soon
I really dying to meet you all
really missing Nepal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi saurav!
the place where i always used to be once in a day.Those memories which cant fade away .the place where we used to hang up, the place where we shared our days and the place where i once got beaten up hehehe.
i still go there sometimes.Coz m alone here.my buddies have choosen there path for their future and i am the only one left behind.but no prob m seeking

 
Follow @__saurav