Saturday, October 27, 2007

just A normal Day

After a week and half long vacation from my college here due to cough and coldthis thursday night,I thought i would go to college.So tried to sleep earlier but i think i slept only by 1 or 2.Then yesterday morning i got up at almost 7am.Mt roommate said,"YOU're not comin to college".Then suddenly went to bathroom thinking i would take a bath.But then I remembered I just recovered from fever(makin excuses myself).Then I planned to apply extra deos and go to college.It was drizzling by 8 am.I went ot the busstop quickly.The college bus was late and newly painted.Previously it was yellow now its white.
.........................
Same way ,standing in a 30 minutes long way is not easy but i manage it almost every day.After the travel I reached my college in a place named Gottigere.Places names are strange here.Then I reached my college.I went to my class,none of my mates turned up so i called them up.They said they'll arrive by 2 nd or 4 th period.I was already starting to feel bored.Then came the 1st period mam.It was to boring the c programming class.We had a mixed class of sec a and sec b on 2nd period.After 2nd period we had a break but i remained on the class with one of my friend.
We' were havim fum watchin simpsons seris in my pocket pc.Then after that break was our library period.I went to lab tried google but it was not working.Now I thought i've nothing left in college except to give a nepali songs cd to a sikkimis-nepali fren.I did that then I slipped out of college through back and went to our junction where my frens usually smoke.All were there until we get a call from our fren from college saying c list is out.Most of my friends rushed to see if their name was there.My name was already in A list so no need to worry for me.
(Actually i'll define what actually is this list system.According to the Bangalore university student must have 75% attendence to give semester exams.a list=75% or more ,B list=65-75%
c list =very low attendece but able to give exams after paying fine.
So then my friends never came back.I with my local friend waited them all for 45 mins.It was already 2:30 i guess by that time.Heard some of my dear frens are not abl;e to give exams.I couldn't even collect guts to call em up and ask.My college is in village so getting as bus from inside is like finding a........................
Then we went to a place called chikammanali to get the bus.we got the bus and we came back to our place.I reached my place almost by 4;30;.could have come by school bus but ..........
i cursed myself the nepali way ( thukkaaaaaaaa.........)
Till to date i've not benn able to call my frens to ask wat all happened .I need to wait till monday the next time i'll be visiting my college................
lets hope they'll give al of my fren to write exams...........
(wrote this blog while chatting with my frens s may have many mistekes)
.............

No comments:

 
Follow @__saurav