Thursday, October 18, 2007

BLOGGING\m/

I am not a blogger.I'm not even a good writer.But when it comes to open journalism like blogging & putting up owns word i think it requires no knowledge.So I love blogging.But I'm not a good blogger at a but I'm a pathetic writer.Hope you all get that.
I was blogging early in different sites and forums but on blogspot this is my first personalized blogging page..........(after blogging in many sites now i've nothn stored for myself so thought of makin a blogspot)
I got this idea only when i surfed the pages of wagle dai and zaded(nachamkiyera hiraharu).They're all great.later will give their links if i'm permitted.....
Wagle dai is much into country thing but he rocks.Zaded is of my type and she too rocks(seriously).I think you all will be at the top.I think I can't blog regularly but if you ask me bout kathmandu and blog on it i'll make 1000 of it.Blog after all has become the way of my life.
But i'm good reader that writer.Always has so much fun on wagle dai's blog and turned too nostalgic at zade(sounds better)blogs.They really reflect Nepal and Kathmandu.
After this blogspot account I'm really exiced to blog now.After all college life here in Bangalore SUCKS.........................
so, is has become my only was to remember tose golden days i had in valley with my frens.But Kathmandu is Kathmandu........
I don't even bother for comments or people visiting my blogs coz i know there are millionds other blogs better that me to be read and commented.(i think)
I love blogging so i think i'll blog every now and then.
I'm a amateur blogger so if mistakes are found please help me correct it and improve my blog skill.To all the readers.
Blogtantra Zindabad.........................
Jai Nepal.................................
(actually had to be my 1st post but its 3rd)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Saurav, it always feels real good to know that someone out there can relate to what I write. And I don't see any element of a "pathetic writer" in your blogs either, initially everyone starts with the thought I guess. But then Blogging doesn't have any boundaries nor rules to bind you to a certain kind of writing or issues. So feel freeeeeeee and expressssssss everything you want to, and before you know you will feel the difference! :) ( kasto arti deko jasto vayo hai, tara just take is as my opinion hai)

Ah and I am flattered to be " nachamchiyeka hiraharu" :)no one's ever told me that...
Your blog made me nostalgic too while reading of your Gahanapokhari hangouts, I used to go there with a friend of mine too as she used to live nearby..we used to go there and laze around..its all past still it felt good to remember those great times..
Happy blogging!
thank you.

Saurav said...

thanxxx!!!!!!!
zade
was here in this page
great!!!!!
will keep on bloging!!

 
Follow @__saurav